We know that speaking is a ministry, but too often we focus so much on ministry that we forget basic business principles that would actually help us to grow-things like preparing a budget, marketing your message, working on professionalism, and deciding where to invest. In this talk you’ll learn how becoming more professional in what you do will actually cause your ministry to have greater impact.
- Time Management: How do we balance training, speaking, and marketing?
- Online Marketing: What do I need? Who do I talk to? How do I network?
- Fee Schedules: How much do I charge? And how do I bring up the subject?
- Promotional Materials: What do I need? How much should they cost?
- Giving a Professional Air: Helping others take you seriously
- Goal Planning: How can I measure progress?